If you are searching something unusual, new and extremely delicious, you’ve come to the right place. Here we offer you 4 wonderful creamy smoothies that are perfect to make this fall!
1. Pumpkin & Apple Breakfast Smoothie
Pumpkin and apple are the perfect pairing in this fall breakfast smoothie. This healthy Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie is made with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice and will keep you full for hours!
Pumpkin this and pumpkin that have been all over the internet lately. The same goes for apple treats. I decided the natural next step was to put the two seasonal favorites together!
This smoothie. It is good. It tastes like dessert, even though it’s full of healthy ingredients. It will keep you full for hours, making it the perfect breakfast for yourself and your kids. My two absolutely love this Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie, and I can blend it up in less than 5 minutes – a must for busy school mornings.
Canned pumpkin gives the smoothie it’s lovely orange color, and I added a whole apple, skin and all. I wish you could better see the pretty red flecks of apple in the photos. Both the apple and some oats add lots of fiber. Greek yogurt provides filling protein for even more staying power. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Vitamix or other high-powered blender. I don’t, and my Kitchen Aid blender created a smooth consistency just the same, even with the apple in this smoothie.
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, cut into pieces (I used honeycrisp and left the skin on)
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk (almond, soy, cow’s, etc. – whatever you prefer)
- ⅛ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ice cubes
- Place oats in blender and blend for about 30 seconds until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.