As soon as summer arrives, it brings with it heat, sweat thirst and what not. Thirst raises the desire of getting some chilled drink to quench this thirst. What about putting off this thirst with something tasteful and healthy? This grape cooler fullfills all requirements and ticks all the boxes – “Easy to make-yes”, “Healthy-yes”, “Tasty-yes”, “Loved by all-yes”.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Makes: 4 glasses
- Green grapes or black grapes- 2 cups
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1 tsp
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Fresh mint leaves- 7-8
- Chilled Water- 3 cups
- Dry roast the cumin seeds on the hot tawa till dark brown. Crush little with using pestle/mortar, keep it aside.
- Place grapes, roughly chopped ginger, mint leaves and sugar into a container and blend until everything turns into smooth puree.
- Add 3 cups of chilled water, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice into the puree and mix well.
- Pass the juice through a soup strainer. Pour into glasses and serve.