This appetizer looks like your favourite sweets, so that’s why it has got such a name.
- Cheese, 200 g
- Crab fingers, 1 package (200 g)
- Eggs, 4
- Garlic, 3-4 cloves
- Mayonnaise, 3 tbsp
- Lettuce leaves (for serving)
- Olives, to taste
- Boil eggs hard. Then grate on a small grater.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and cheese (also grated on a small grater).
- Add pressed garlic and mayo. Mix well.
- Roll little balls from the mixture you’ve got.
- Roll each ball in thinly grated crab fingers.
- Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with olives, to your liking.