Crockpot is a good helper in cooking desserts like this one. Marmelade you are going to cook reminds childhood and leaves positive emotions.
- Apples, 8
- Sugar, 0,5 kg
- Peel apples and remove seeds. Slice the fruit.
- Lay out apples into the crock-pot. Choose the mode “baking” and set 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, for the apples not to get burnt.
- When the apples are ready, you must rub them through a sieve.
- Now add sugar to the apple mixture and put into the crockpot once more, for 30 minutes.
- Well, now jam has got the color.
- Pour the puree into the mold and leave for 2 hours in a cold place.