The whole dish takes just a few simple ingredients, but it produces something awesome. It has a bit of an Asian flair to it, especially when you serve it with rice.
By the way, it was a HUGE hit with the kids. They loved that I used apricots in it. It just made the whole meal even more fun to enjoy.
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 10 apricots, washed, pitted, and cut into quarters
- 1 cup of catalina dressing
- 1 cup of apricot jam
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- White rice, cooked according to package instructions
1. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13″ the pan with cooking spray. Lay chicken tenders into the pan and sprinkle apricot pieces over the top.
2. Combine catalina dressing, jam, and onion soup mix in a medium bowl (or any other suitable bowl). Pour over chicken and apricots.