This light salad from fresh avocados and tomatoes will taste delicious!!! You may also use it as a quick snack or as a taco filling with grilled steak or chicken.
- 1 large red tomato
- 1 medium–sized lime
- dash of ground black pepper
- pinch of salt, or to taste
- 1small red onion
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. leaves of cilantro
- dash of each white and cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic bulblets
- 3 to 4 ripe avocados
- Mix olive oil, cilantro, garlic and seasonings in a blender.
- Add the juice of lime, and mix well again.
- Peel and cut onion into very small pieces (or rings, if you wish), then rinse them under very cold water. Cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Avocados should be seeded and peeled, and then cut into large pieces.
- Put onion, tomato and avocado in a mixing bowl and press well. Garnish the salad to your liking.