If you like to experiment with fruit and nuts creating useful and unusual desserts, this very recipe is exactly for you!
- Ripe pears, 2
- Walnuts, 40 g
- Pine nuts, 20 g
- Honey, 2 tbsp
- Egg yolks, 4
- Butter, 60 g
- Sugar, 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Sugar powder, 2 tsp
- Mint leaves, to your liking
- Peel and clean peas.
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Lay out peas onto the parchment paper and grease with butter. Put into oven for 5 minutes.
- Fry pine nuts in a frying-pan without oil.
- Shell walnuts and chop them.
- Combine two kinds of nuts together with honey and cinnamon.
- Separate egg whites from yolk. Mix yolks with sugar and the rest of butter.
- Take out pears from oven. Put the nuts mixture into the middle of each pear.
- Pour eggs mixture inside.
- Put pears into oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Lay out onto the plate and sprinkle with sugar powder. Garnish with mint leaves.