Do you also have a problem with cooking something that your kids and your husband simultaniously would love?
This time I’ve created something that was to everybody’s taste. My kids actually didn’t have the slightest idea that all that they hated was in there in their favorite dish and I was so happy to see them licking their fingers and asking for more…
Servings – 4–5
- 1 kg Beef
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Chilly powder
- 1.5 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1.5 tbsp Chicken Masala
- 2–3 tsp ground black pepper powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
For the curry:
- 2 large onions cut finely
- 1–2 small green chilies
- 2–3 large cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chicken masala
- 2 tbsp Chilly tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup Fenugreek leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Broccoli finely chopped
- Coriander and Mint leaves a handful, finely chopped and some for garnishing.
- Clean the beef and cut them to small pieces.
- Marinate the beef with the ingredients and let it sit for 10–15 mins.
- Cook the beef in pressure cooker till soft and tender.
- In a hot pan, pour some oil and let it heat.
- Saute the onions, green chilly, ginger and garlic till tender and starts turning brown.
- Add the two sauces and chicken masala and mix.
- Add in the spinach, broccoli and Fenugreek leaves and mix.
- To this add in the cooked beef along with some of the stock.
- All the leaves would shrink and you can mix well and keep on low–medium heat till all the water evaporates and the beef starts to get crisp.
- Add in the coriander and mint leaves and check for salt.
- Mix and let everything combine and get crisp gradually.
- Once done, take off from flame and garnish with parsley.
- Yummy and energy packed beef fry ready !!!!
Best served hot, along with rice or perfect as a great sandwich filling.