Here’s a quick and healthy fish recipe to add to your repertoire. Serve this fish dish with a cup of rice or steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish
- ground black pepper, to season
- 400 grams cream dory fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
Combine calamansi juice, fish sauce, cilantro, and pepper in a small bowl.
Place fish fillets in a shallow container. Drizzle half of the calamansi mixture over fish and marinate for at least 5 minutes.
Heat oil and butter in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Cook fish fillets for about 5 minutes.
Flip fish over and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes. Drizzle remaining calamansi mixture over fish. Top with cilantro.