We offer you a step-by-step recipe of extra smooth, soft, fruit cheesecake! You could only dream of such a lovely dessert!
- cottage cheese, 500 g
- apples, 2
- sour cream, 0,7 cup
- milk, 1/2 cup
- eggs, 2
- sugar, 3 tbsp
- butter, 50 g
- raisins, 2 tbsp
- semolina, 2 tbsp
- vanilla extract, to taste
- First of all you need to mince cottage cheese.
- Wash and peel apples. Chop them.
- In a bowl, combine apples and washed raisins.
- Add cottage cheese, milk, sugar, vanilla, egg yolks and semolina, and mix everything thoroughly.
- Now add beaten egg whites to this mixture.
- Take a baking dish and smear with butter. Lay out the mass you’ve got and put into oven (at 180 C). Time of baking depends on oven. Average time – 40 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.