Cheesy Soup With Cauliflower is a great variant for those who like to experiment with first dishes.
Ingredients (for a 3-litres bowl):
- Chicken (breast, legs)
- Cauliflower, of medium size
- Potatoes, 3 medium
- Carrot, 1
- Onion, 1 big
- Melted cheese, 150 g
- Greens (parsley, dill)
- Condiment for first dishes
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Boil chicken till it’s ready, salt to taste. Take it out of broth. Divide cauliflower into parts. Dice potatoes, chop onions and grate carrot on a medium grater.
- Now put these ingredients into broth. Separate chicken from bones, chop it and add to the rest of ingredients.
- Boil for 15 minutes. Add condiment and boil 5 more minutes. Add cheese and wait till it dissolves. Garnish with greens.