If you like chicken dishes, you are going to love this simple, interesting and extremely delicious variant of chicken chops with cheese.
- Chicken fillet, 1 kg
- tinned pineapples (rings), 1 can
- cheese, 200 g
- eggs, 2
- black ground pepper
- Wash fillet and slice it. Beat a bit, then add salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs.
- Dip the chicken slices in eggs and fry each side for several minutes. Then cover with a lid.
- Spread out the chops onto the baking dish and put a pineapple ring on each chop.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle the chops.
- Bake in pre-heated to 180 C oven till cheese starts melting.
- Serve hot or cold, to your liking.