Do you want something easy and flavourful? Then try this chicken in a wonderful cream sauce.
The marinade is cooked very easily. So you can surprise your family with a tasty dinner tonight.
- Yoghurt, 1 cup (preferably natural, home-made)
- Chicken, 2 kg (chicken legs or any other parts)
- Lemon, 1 (of medium size)
- Olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Parsley, ¼ bunch
- Salt, ½ tsp
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Mix yoghurt, olive oil, pressed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Grate lemon peel and add there too. Add in juice of 1/2 of a lemon. If you wish, you can also add some garlic.
- Mix it all well and add chopped parsley. Marinade is ready.
- Now it’s time to put chicken together with marinade into a large ziplock plastic bag, leaving no air inside. Shake the bag for the marinade to cover all the chicken.
- Put into fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now you may grill marinated chicken in a pre-heated to 190 C oven.
- Grill for 45-60 minutes or till the chicken gets golden-brown.