Dreaming of a lovely dinner with your family? Then note this recipe! It’ll be of great use to you for sure!
- 2 (12 oz.) bags Bird’s Eye Frozen Vegetables, defrosted.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and cubed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 (9“) pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Prepare individual ramekins by spraying non–stick cooking spray on the bottoms only.
- Cut pie crusts into quarters, for a total of 8 pieces. Roll out one piece until thin. Line the bottom of each with a quarter of crust, molding it with your fingers to fit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, garlic powder, and pepper. Spoon mixture into each pan or ramekin. Top each with a pie crust quarter. Pinch the edges together and cut 4 vents in the top. Brush with an egg wash of 1 large egg and 1 Tbs. water.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your meal!