A wonderful recipe that will be definitely to your liking. These rolls are quite simple to make, so the dish has all chances to be in your Top Dishes List!
- Chicken breasts, 8 (approximately 1,5 kg)
- Cheese, 200 g
- Garlic, 4-5 cloves
- Greens (parsley, dill, cilantro), 150 g
- Butter, 100 g
- Mayonnaise (preferably home-made), 50 g
- Oil, 70 g
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Firstly, you need to cook stuffing. So, grate 100 g cheese, chop greens and garlic and mix all these ingredients with butter. Salt, to taste.
- Beat chicken fillets from both sides, salt and pepper a bit.
- Lay out the stuffing on the edge of each fillet and make rolls.
- Now fry them in oil till they get slightly brown.
- Then you need to cover each roll in mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at temperature 120-150 C or till cheese gets golden.
- You may garnish rolls with bell pepper slices or tomatoes.
- Serve with chips, mashed potatoes or noodles.