Chocolate Protein Oatmeal is one of the easiest, yummiest, and well-
- 1/2 cup quick–cooking oats
- 1 cup liquid (either water or milk)
- 4 tbsp liquid eggwhites
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Splenda for Baking (or however much for desired sweetness)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Combine the oats, protein powder and water or milk in a bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour in the eggwhites and mix well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with banana slices, peanut butter, and a dash of cinnamon.