A rich salad with a tropical flavor. Serve it to your beloved and win their hearts, you will be appreciated for sure. With this recipe you can easily prepare Creole Banana Salad.
Yield: 7 Plates (7 Servings)
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 2 bananas large ripe firm
- 2 apples finely chopped
- 100 gms grapes seedless (optional)
- 450 gms pineapple tidbits
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups steamed rice (each grain should be seperated)
- 2 tbsp walnuts (akhrot) finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut grated & fresh
- 1 head lettuce leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Slice the bananas. Chop the pineapples and keep aside the syrup.
- Mix the fruits, add the lemon juice and a little pineapple syrup. Chill.
- When chilled, drain.
- Add the rice, dressing, walnuts and salt. Mix well.
- Pile the salad on a bed of lettuce leaves and sprinkle grated coconut on top.
- Serve cold.