This EXTREMELY delicious salad is really worth your attention! Mango salsa complements the chicken very well!
For Chicken Salad:
- 2 cups grilled chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp cumin (chopped)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For Mango Salsa:
- 2 cups peeled mangoes (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (chopped )
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup Salad Oil
- 2 cups Jack cheese (shredded)
- For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; chill until serving.
- In a pan heat oil and add the dry spices, also add chicken breasts and mix well.
- Now add the salad oil to this, mix well.
- For the salsa mix all the mentioned ingredients well.
- Top the chicken salad with the salsa and cheese.
- Use Chips as the side dish with this, resulting in crispy mango salsa chicken salad.