This dish is from Spanish collection of recipes. The list of ingredients is quite long but the process is not so difficult as it may seem to be.
- 1/2 cup rice
- 50 gm cheese
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp lemon ring grated
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- 100 gms spinach, cooked in boiling water and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp plain four paste with water
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook rice in water, drain once done.
- Mix rice, cheese, milk, salt, pepper, spinach and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Divide mixture in to 15 balls and give them cylindrical shape.
- Put in fridge for some time.
- Now dip the ball in flour paste and coat with bread crumbs.
- Put in fridge again.
- Heat oil and fry them till crisp.
- Serve HOT
Serve with green chutney or Tomato sauce.