Who does not love pizza? Perhaps, everyone LOVES it. Everything just depends on the stuffing.
Today I suggest baking these small tasty pizzas! Being abroad when we were kids, these Mini Pizzas were our favorites. For any great achievement we get in school, when my dad asks what we want, without any hesitation it would be these lovely and yummy pizzas that would be our choice. Later on, my mom started making them at home and it was truly a great joy to have them homemade and mom used to make them often for us.
However, I did not use the all purpose flour for mine, instead I opted using wheat flour. This makes it more healthier and fuller. It was such a pleasure to see my kids enjoy their mini pizzas and they were so happy to see small ones as it was easy for them too.
A perfect evening snack for your kids too 🙂
For the Dough:
- 3 cups Wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Water as per requirement
- 2–3 tbsp Chilly Sauce
- 3–4 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- Any toppings of your choice ( I used finely chopped sausages)
- In a deep bowl, add in all the ingredients for the dough, except water and make it into a dough, adding the required water. Knead well for about 5 mins.The dough should be soft and elastic.
- Cover with a wet cloth and leave it a warm place for about 1–2 hours or till it rises.
- Punch and knead the dough again, once the dough has risen.Roll out orange size balls from the dough.
- Roll them round and place them on a baking tray greased with some butter.
- Brush some melted butter or oil over the ball of dough.
- Apply about 2 tsp sauce, then some cheese and finally the sausage or your choice of topping.Bake for about 15–17 mins or till done.
- Serve hot and enjoy your mini pizzas.