1. Sandwiches with red fish
Sandwiches with red fish can be served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are also perfect for buffets and festive backgrounds.
These sandwiches are so yummy that it is impossible to tear yourself away 🙂
- Slices of salted or smoked salmon (I took a piece of salted salmon, but you can take pink salmon too)
- soft butter
- green onions
- white bread or baguette.
- Remove fish bones and skin and chop in a food processor. (I had the fillet, so there was nothing to remove, and I just grinded it with a smaller knife).
- Add soft butter in a smaller quantity than fish.
- The obtained fish oil refrigerate in a sealed container.
- Chop onions and cucumber, mix with fish oil and spread on bread slices.
- Decorate the top, as desired, depending on your imagination.
Do not mix oil all at once with cucumber and onion. Do it just before use.