Finally we’ve got this fantastic and very easy recipe of a tender and lovely cake! My mouth waters instantly each time I think of it! 🙂
Ingredients (for the dough):
- eggs, 3
- sour milk, 1 cup
- sugar, 1 cup
- baking soda, 0,5 tsp (+0,5 tsp vinegar)
- flour, 2 cups
- cocoa powder, 1 tsp
- Sour cream, 500 g
- Sugar, 100 g
- Mix the ingredients for the dough well, so that it looked like thick sour cream.
- Divide it into 2 even parts. Add 1 tsp of cocoa into one part.
- Bake 2 crusts, let them cool and then divide into 2 parts with a sharp knife. Now you have 4 crusts.
- For the cream, you need to whisk sour cream and sugar.
- Spread cream onto each crust. You may also add some walnuts or dried fruit into the cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Put into fridge or a cool place for 3 hours.