Chocolate Eclair desserts are favourite with many people and it is definitely one of my favourites. Although some of the chocolate eclair recipes may look simple, you will enjoy this one thoroughly, I promise.
Look it through and try it out and let us know what you think. Or perhaps you have some of your own chosolate eclair dessert recipes to share and you are most welcomed to do so.
Delicious Eclair Layercake
- 1 box Graham Crackers; whole
- 180 g Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 3 cups Evaporated Full–Cream Milk
- 230 g Whipped Cream; whipped
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- Layer base of pan with graham crackers.
- Mix pudding mix with milk and beat well. Fold in whipped cream. Spread half of pudding mixture over the first graham layer. Cover with another layer of graham crackers. Repeat this process until the pudding mix is used up. The top layer must be the cracker layer.
- Boil castor sugar, salt, cocoa and milk for about 2 minutes. Turn off heat and and add butter and vanilla essence. Beat with mixer until smooth before spreading on top of cracker layer.
- Chill well overnight before serving.