Make your family’s dinner special! Let them enjoy this tender Fish&Cheese Baked Pudding! For this you can use fillet of any sea-water fish.
- Fish fillet, 400 g (I took hunchback salmon)
- Onion, 1
- Carrot, 1
- Sour cream, 100 g
- Egg, 1
- Cheese, 200 g
- Take a baking dish and oil it for the carrot not to stick.
- Grate a carrot on a medium grater and lay it out on the baking dish.
- Chop fish fillet.
- Grate cheese.
- Beat an egg. Mix it with cheese and add sour cream. Spread this mixture onto the carrot layer.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 180 C.