Amazingly delicious French hot chocolate! In fact, French cuisiniers add milk mixed with corn meal instead of sour cream.
While cooking hot chocolate, be free to use anything to your liking: honey, whiskey, liqueur, coffee etc.
- Milk, 3 cups
- Sour cream (35%), 1 cup
- Sugar, ¼ cup
- Crushed dark chocolate, ¼ cup
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla sugar, 1 teaspoon
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of milk and ½ cup of sour cream, warm up a bit (no use to bring to a boil).
- In a separate bowl, mix well chocolate, sugar and salt. Add a cup of milk and vanilla sugar to this mixture.
- Now combine everything in a big -sized pan, mix thoroughly and leave it on the stove still for a couple of minutes. Then – take away from fire and pour into separate cups.
- Take the remaining amount of sour cream and whisk well. Then carefully take the light sour cream foam and put it onto the hot drink.
Sour cream absorbs sugar and creates a soft chocolate taste.