This recipe is low in calories. Such nutritive fruit chaat will become all–time favorite snack. It’s a kind of exotic too, so it will bring you to some far-away countries.
Bananas, papaya and apple makes this chaat sweet while pineapples, black grapes, pomegranate, and specially orange juice gives it sour taste. Other ingredients are special as must have for a chaat.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Learn how to prepare fruit chaat. This is so simple and easy breakfast recipe, yet the dish is delicious with it’s tangy sweet n sour taste.
- 1/2 cup bananas sliced
- 1 cup papaya cubes
- 3/4 cup pineapples cubes
- 1 cup apples cubes
- 1/4 cup black grapes
- 1/4 cup pomegranate (anar)
- 1/4 cup orange juice fresh
- 2 tbsp coriander (dhania) leaves hopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves (phudina) chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp black salt (sanchal)
- 1 tsp powdered sugar (this is optional / use only if you require more sweetness)
- Salt to your taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well. You may do it in the listed order above.
To get a good fresh dessert you must refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.