THIS varied, colorful, full of vitamins, fruit salad is adapted to the season and the mood of the moment! Don’t believe it? Check yourself!
Use any fruit or berries you have got!
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 kg of fruits in season:
- 1 apple
- 1 pear 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- whipped cream
- lemon juice
- Fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- 40 g sugar
- Peel the fruit and cut into small pieces.
- Put the pieces of fruit on a serving platter, pour lemon juice.
- Prepare the syrup of ginger:
- Peel the piece of ginger and cut it into small sticks.
- In bowl, heat water and 40 grams of sugar, add ginger sticks, cover the pan and stop cooking.
- Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Filter the syrup and pour it over the fruit.
- Serve fruit salad with whipped cream.