Halibut might just be my favourite fish.. its soo buttery and delicious and incredibly versatile. When it’s on the menu, I order it. Always.
- 2 x 7 oz pieces of Halibut
- 1 cup of cooked Quinoa
- 1 cup of shelled edemame
- 3 oz of shitake mushrooms
- 2 small heads of bok choy
- 1 tbs fresh chopped ginger
- 1.5 tbs gluten free tamari sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped snow peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- basil to garnish
- 3/4 cup of brewed green tea
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Season halibut with sea salt and pepper.
In a hot skillet with a tbs of olive oil, sear halibut 2–3 minutes per side. Transfer halibut onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes depending on thickness.
Once halibut is in the oven, add ginger, bok choy, snow peas, mushrooms and edemame to the pan and cook for 4 minutes. Add green tea, tamari and quinoa and cook for 3 more minutes.
Serve a large scoop into a shallow bowl and place 1 piece of halibut on top. Garnish with basil and enjoy!