Herring& Melted Cheese Appetizer is a great idea for treating your guests. This appetizer can be served on slices of bread or boiled potatoes.
- Herring fillet, 200 g (or 1 herring)
- Melted cheese, 200 g
- Carrot, 50 g
- Butter, 50 g
- Put cheese into freezer for 20 minutes, then it will be easier to crumble it.
- Boil carrot till it becomes soft (for 20 minutes). Then let it cool.
- Cut herring fillet into small pieces. Do same with cheese.
- Peel carrot and chop it with a knife.
- Take a bowl and mix herring, cheese, carrot, and slightly melted butter.
- Put appetizer into fridge for some minutes.