Bread, sausage and cheese… imagination immediately draws a sandwich. We offer a creative approach specially for you! Relatives will be grateful!
- 250 g white bread
- 250 g sausage
- 130 g cheese
- 300 g fresh tomatoes
- 100 g butter (incl. 30 g for lubrication the mold)
- 30 g milk
- 1 egg
- Cut the sausage. Cut tomatoes into flat slices.
- Grate cheese on a course grater.
- Spread butter on bread with a thin layer.
- Put the bread in the mold greased with butter.
- Insert slices of tomatoes and sausages between bread.
- In a separate bowl whisk milk with an egg. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour this liquid onto the bread and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put the mold into the oven pre-heated to 180 degrees and bake for about 10 minutes (pay attention, that the cheese is not burned!).