I can assure you that all coffee lovers would definitely love these simple, moist muffins. About 100 muffins have already gone out of my kitchen this season… And this is the best award when you get positive feedback from your closest people. 🙂
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 100 gms butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- First of all you need to pre–heat the oven at 180 C.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and keep aside.
- Now it’s time to brew the coffee and keep it aside to cool.
- Meanwhile you may beat the butter and sugar (two types of sugar) till light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and beat till combined.
- Only after that add in the milk to the coffee and mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients along with the coffee, alternating between the two.
- Pour into muffins cups (these can be paper or any other you’ve got) and bake for about 20–22 minutes or till done.
- Enjoy with a cup of hot coffee for breakfast or for tea–time snack or anytime of the day.