I bet, you will never forget this amazing taste! This casserole is really worth your attention!
- 3 cups chicken (cooked, chopped)
- 1 cup rice (uncooked)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- fresh parsley (handful of chopped)
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoons basil
- 1 garlic cloves (minced or crushed)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rice, red pepper and parsley over the top.
- Spread the cheese evenly over the top.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, chicken soup,, oregano, basil, garlic and pepper.
- Pour evenly over the top of the other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour – 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it stand for a few minutes before serving.