This fresh and crispy salad from Japanese cuisine will be a light snack at any time of the day. Do try it and you’ll cook it more often!
- 5 Cucumbers
- 1 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp MSG
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise, with skin.
- Apply salt to the cucumber and set aside for about half an hour.
- On the other side mix wine vinegar, salt, lemon juice, sugar and MSG.
- Squeeze out the water out of cucumber.
- Now mix the lemon juice mixture above and cucumber.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and keep in fridge.
- Serve Cool.
Enjoy your salad!