Marrow pancakes is such a great dish! Why? Well, firstly, it’s quick to make. And secondly, marrows are rather cheap, so you can afford them.
- Marrows, 0,5 kg
- Sour cream, 0,3 litres
- Eggs, 4
- Flour, 0,35 kg
- Sunflower oil, 1 tbsp
- Parsley, 2 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Baking soda, 1\2 tsp
- Butter, a small piece
- Mix sour milk and eggs with the help of mixer.
- Add salt, parsley, grated marrows (on a small grater). In advance, squeeze out juice from mellows for the pulp to become drier.
- Go on mixing, adding flour in small portions. Dough shouldn’t be thick.
- Now add baking soda, oil and mix again.
- Leave the dough for 1\2 hour.
- Preheat frying pan, add some oil. Fry pancakes till they turn golden from both sides.
- When pancakes are ready, pour some melted butter on them.