Just do a quick search on the benefits of cilantro and you’ll come up with a big list of advantages.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, rinsed
- 2 pinches Celtic sea salt, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic (increase for a little more spice)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- pepper, optional (include for a little extra spice)
Combine the cilantro, pine nuts, salt, and garlic in a food processor. Process until smooth or sticking to the sides.
While the food processor is running, slowly add the oil until the pesto consistency is to your liking. Scrape down the sides and process again until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.