Muesli make up a healthy and substantial breakfast which will supply you with enough energy for the whole morning.
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of chopped nuts
- 1 cup of vita bix crushed
- 1 cup of coconuts finely grated or slivers
- 1 cup of bran
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Mix all the ingredients in to a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture on a large baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°c until it slowly begins to brown and stir occasionally.
- You can use any fresh fruit or candied fruit and add honey to make your healthy starter.
This meal is sure to be admired by everyone in your family.