Don’t miss the chance to cook this lovely cake when there are sill plenty of berries and fruits outside.
This dessert is a real boost of vitamins and it makes a wonderful and delicious treat for any holiday or just any day you choose to be a holiday :). You are free to vary the berry layer and add your favourite stuffing.
One of the best advantages of making this cake is that it doesn’t require baking (though it takes quite much time to get it ready).
Personally I enjoy it greatly as it’s not difficult to make but at the same time, judging by its view, it makes quite the contrary impression.
My two kids celebrate their birthdays in Summer, so I like to make such a splendid cake for these occasions. The guests enjoy it too!
Prep time: 4 hours 15 mins
- 19 oz graham crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese, (preferably, softened)
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups of cold milk
- 12 oz Cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 2 oz white chocolate chips (or black chocolate, to your liking)