If you’ve also got some picky eaters at home, this healthy breakfast recipe should be always at hand.
It’s hard to imagine a better healthy start each day !!!
A wonderful blend of healthy items that just makes it fuller and yummy for the whole family on busy mornings. A grab on one or two and a glass of milk or tea is just the perfect way to begin the day healthy and yummy and trust me, it does not make you hungry any time soon …. So go ahead and give a try.
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup Oats (I used the Instant oats)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- Nutella for swirling (optional)
- To begin with, pre–heat the oven to 180 degress C and grease muffin trays.
- After that combine the following: flour, oats, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the egg. Then add in the milk, oil, vanilla essence, and mashed banana. You need to stir everything well till the ingredients get combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Now it’s time to scoop the batter to muffin tray.
- Add about 1/2 tsp or less Nutella on top and swirl.
- Bake for about 17–20 minutes or till done (you may check with a toothpick) .
Tips – Can be stored in air tight containers and keeps well for 2–3 days.