Planning to surprise your guests with a tasty and nice appetizer? We offer a good way to do it!
Use any sauce you like to make your dish more enjoyable! The recipe usually serves 12 but you may increase the amount of the ingredients if you are accepting more people.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- First of all you need to preheatyour oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a large baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper for crisps to be taken out of it easily.
- Your next step is to stir together the Parmesan cheese, flour, thyme and pepper.
- Then spoon the cheese mixture by tablespoons into little heaps on the parchment paper. Make sure you leave up t0 3 inches apart from each heap. You may use the back of the spoon to flatten each heap.
- Now it’s time to bake the crisps for about 8 minutes or until they acquire a golden brown colour. Don’t worry if the crisps are still slightly soft at this stage. Later they’ll become more crispy.
- Be careful while removeving the baking sheet from the oven not to break the crisps into pieces.
- Let the crisps cool. Remove them from the parchment paper. For this you may use a metal spatula.
- Now you have 2 variants: 1st – serve immediately and 2nd – store them between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container at room temperature.