Shrimp salad is one of the most delicious maritime salads and one of the most beautiful meals that have a lot of health benefits.
It is a delicious and quick salad and has a lot of nutritional values.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
- 250 g small prawns cooked already
- 200 g pasta (shells or macaroni)
- 2 zucchini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley (optional)
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- some dill
- Peel the shrimp, cut the ends of the zucchini, rinse and remove the strips of green skin. Cut the zucchini into slices.
- In a saucepan, boil a large pan of water. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes, then add the zucchini, still count 5–6 minutes.
- Peel the garlic, rinse and wring out the parsley. In the bowl of a blender together the garlic, parsley, a pinch of salt and olive oil, rotate rapidly for very green and creamy sauce.
- Carefully drain the pasta and zucchini, pour them into a bowl, add the shrimp, pour the sauce and mix quickly.