This is a delicious Bulgarian potato pie! Patatnik is quite nourishing so it may be served as well as the second course or as the main course for dinner.
- 2 kg. potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 300 g. white cheese
- 2 pm. l. Dry mint
- 1. l. Salt
- 125 g. Oil
- Peel the potatoes and grate grater.
- Add salt mix, and leave to drain well.
- The cheese must be crushed and mixed with eggs and mint.
- Add the drained potatoes and stir well.
- In a tray of the appropriate size pour half of the melted butter, then pour the potato mixture and align.
- Add the remaining oil on top.
- Bake in oven at 220 ° C for about 20 min.
Instead of oven this dish can be prepared and fried in a pan with butter for 7-8 minutes. But in case you use a pan you must turn the pie into different sides.