I was really amazed at how quickly and easily the dessert was done. Literally, all you have to do is pour the ingredients into the dish and bake. And another plus (and perhaps the greatest one) is that it is quite cheap!!! Enjoy!
- 2 sticks of butter, melted (microwave at 50% power for a few minutes)
- 1 pack of graham crackers, crushed (I did it in a ziploc bag)
- Press this into bottom of 9×9 pan (Can use a 13×9 as well but lessen cooking time)
- 1 c. butterscotch chips
- 2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. pecan halves, roughly chopped (I like varied sizes and jagged pieces)
- 1 c. sweetened coconut flakes
1 can sweetened condensed milk
350 degrees for 40 mins.
Allow the bars to cool because they will fall apart otherwise. Top with a little more coconut flakes (so people can know they are in there and in order to add a little color. : )