Peanut Ginger Sauce is very close to Asian cuisine. The flavour it produces, inspires and gives a boost of emotions. It will be to taste either for kids or for adults. Children will love the peanut taste, and adults won’t resist piquant combination of ginger and garlic.
My advice is to serve this sause with macaroni.
Yield: 2 cups
- peanutoil, 1 cup
- soy sauce, 1/4 cup
- apple vinegar, 6 tbsp
- 2 cloves of garlic
- peeled ginger, 3-cm cube
- cilantro, 1/2 cup, thinly chopped
- hot water, 1/4 cup
- Put all the ingredients except water into the bowl of food processor.
- Crumble up till you get a smooth mixture (for 20 sec), gradually adding hot water.
- Mix thoroghly with a spatula, make sure that all ingredients have been combined well.
- Serve with broccoli, greean beans, red bell pepper or crackers.