Perhaps, these are the laziest pies ever! If you are short of time but want to cook something delcious, this is the perfect recipe for you!
- eggs, 4 (2 are to boil)
- sour milk, 0,5 litre
- sour cream, 1/2 cup
- salt, pepper to taste
- flour, as needed
- baking powder
- green onions, 1 bunch
Как приготовить самые ленивые пирожки с яйцом и луком:
- Beat eggs with the help of mixer, gradually adding salt.
- As salt dissolves, add in sour cream and mix well.
- Now add sour cream and mix again.
- Then add flour and baking powder (The amount of flour can vary, it depends on liquids. But dough should be like for thick pancakes). Don’t forget to mix everything while adding flour.
- Cut boiled eggs into small pieces and combine with chopped onions.
- Now you may add this to the dough.
- Preheat frying pan and fry pies just like you would fry thick pancakes.
Note: Pies taste better when served with cool sour cream.