If you enjoy lime–pineapple juice, you will love this Pina Lime Jello dessert recipe. This jello is unique as it includes cheese, so you will be pleassed to have a richer and denser jello dessert. Easy desserts such as this jello pineapple dessert is great for mini parties.
- 1 packet Lime Gelatine Powder
- 1 packet Vanilla Gelatine Powder
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Boiling Hot Water
- 1 1/3 cups Crushed Pineapple
Dissolve both gelatine powder in boiling water.
Meanwhile, blend together cheese and buttermilk until creamy and smooth. Pour cheese mixture into gelatine mixture. Add crushed pineapple. Spoon into desired glasses and chill until set. Serve and garnish as you wish.