Potato Nests with Chicken may be served as an individual dish or as a side dish. It tastes great with mushroom or sour cream sauce. You might also like to garnish it with greens or tomatoes, to your liking.
- Potatoes, 400-500 g
- Chicken forcemeat, 200-250 g
- Onion, 1
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Egg, 1
- Flour, 2-3 tbsp
- Cheese, 50-70 g (to your liking)
- Salt, 1 pinch
- Mash potatoes. Add one egg, salt and flour. Put aside and let it cool.
- Chop onion and fry till it gets transparent. Then add the forcemeat and garlic and fry till it’s ready.
- Oil a bit the parchment paper laid on the baking dish.
- Now you need to make potato nests with the help of pastry bag. Put the stuffing inside. Put some grated cheese into the middle of each nest.
- Bake for a half of an hour at 180 C.