It’s a nice trimming to any meat dish. Once you ty it, you won’t be able to resist it. You can also prepare meat or mushroom filling.
- Potatoes, 4 big
- Ground pepper, black and red, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Butter, for potato mash
- Parmesan, grated, 4 tablespoons
- Egg, 1
- Boil potatoes and mash them into puree.
- Add salt, red and black pepper, butter, cheese and beaten egg.
- When the puree is still very hot, mix it very well to beat each lump.
- Put the puree into confectionary syringe and using the filling in the form of a star, make potato puree roses on the parchment paper laid on the baking-dish.
- Bake in pre-heated to 180 C oven approximately for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.