Did you know that acorn squash is so widely used in cooking? It can be used to prepare snacks, side dishes or even desserts. Today we are going to cook a side dish. It’s quite simple and requires a few ingredients.
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Gluten–Free Cooking Spray
- The first step is to preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- After that cut, saw or karate chop the acorn squash. You actually need to dispose of the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Then toss with the olive oil and spread on greased cookie sheet (prepared in advance).
- The last stage is to sprinkle with salt and bake for 40 minutes. Stirring once will be enough.