Roasting vegetables is one of the best ways to prepare them. Ya like chips? Then you’ll like this variation of roasted veggies. The high temperature gives them a crispy texture, which can take a veg from boring to BAM!
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees.
- Spread the green beans out on a cookie sheet and drizzle with the EVOO. Season with the lemon pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and squeeze the lemon juice over top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve!