This salad has all rights to be called special. “Autumn Colours” is a juicy, tender, light and very appetizing dish. The vegetables are cut in an unusual way, and no mayonnaise is used here. So, the salad won’t tell on your figure!
- Crab sticks, 200 g
- Onions, 100 g
- Tomato, 1
- Cucumber, 1
- Oil, 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice, 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce, 1 tbsp (to your liking)
- Sugar, 1 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Slice crab sticks into very thin strips. Cut onions into half-rings.
- Take a separate bowl and mix there lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Now put the crab sticks and onion rings into a salad bowl and pour marinade there. Mix everything well and put aside for 15 minutes.
- Slice tomato and thinly cut cucumber. Add them into the bowl and pour some oil. Salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.